The summer break is over. Slowly, the Brussels xpat crowd is coming back from holiday.
I just started deleting blog spam….it is incredible what kind of spam you get these days! It used to be only the obvious things about different medications and various operations, as well as dating opportunities…but now they started making compliments:
- informative post, keep it up.
- dude cool site i like it very much.
- revolutionary. breathtaking. awesome post dude.
- Excellent forum with fantastic references and reading…. well done indeed…
- great site, nice design.
- nice choice of colors.
and my favorite:
- your blog is so important. you are the new media
That should give me indeed enough motivation to go on with my blogging 😉
In case you just returned from your holidays in a remote area without newspapers and Internet connection, you might be interested in what happened during the summer. Here is the ultimate (but incomplete) list of important things you missed:
3. Still no government in Belgium! Even summer was cancelled in Brussels this year.
In the euroblogosphere two (among many others I have not yet discovered) very interesting new blogs appeared: Brussels Comment and The European Parliament (that wants to find out what Europe has ever done for us).
Bad news for the German speaking blogosphere: The best political blog has decided to call it a day! Good bye Kosmoblog! We will miss you!